Your coupon code: drain99
Terms and Conditions
- This is a “per clog” rate, applies to residential plumbing calls only
- Toilet removal not included
- Homeowners only
- All appointments run during normal business hours 7 AM – 7 PM, 7 Days a week excluding major holidays
- In the event of a delay on a stoppage call, please ask for a free “House Call Certificate” for your future plumbing needs.
- Rate applies to cabling method only. If we can’t clear your blockage by cabling method we will not charge you.
- Clogs or blockages must be reasonably accessible, we do not go through roof vents.
- Sewer or main drain cleanout must be 3″ or larger, plug or cover joined to an opening in the pipe that can be removed.
- Height Restrictions: All repairs must to be on the 1st or 2nd floor of any multistory building and no service will be provided to buildings (regardless of the floor) that are taller than ten stories.
- We do not provide services for Area Drains, Patio Drains, Deck Drains, Pool Drains, Roof Drains, Yard Drains and Rain Gutters.
Additional charge if caustic chemicals were used in the drain line