Servicing All types of Air conditioning Units including Rooftop & Attic Units. Service call free with paid service.
When your air conditioning unit is broken and needs fixed, you want it repaired NOW. With summertime temperatures that often exceed 100 degrees in the summer months, every hour without air conditioning can leave you, your family or your employees sweating and miserable.
Some signs that your air conditioning unit may be failing are:
- Your air conditioner is not pumping out enough cool air for your entire home or office space.
- Your air conditioner is beginning to make funny sounds.
- Hot air is coming out of your vents when you turn the air conditioning unit on.
If you experience any of these A/C failure symptoms or if your A/C unit is broken, call Class Act Plumbing, Heating & Air, your local Rocklin HVAC professional to fix it. An extremely skilled HVAC professional will be there rapidly to inspect your equipment and provide an estimate for repair or replacement.
We serve homeowners, business owners, and property managers in Rocklin, Lincoln, Roseville and the surrounding area. Our residential and commercial heating clients include:
- Residential property management companies including apartment complexes and condominiums.
- Hotels and motels.
- Homeowners Associations (HOA’s)
- Business Owners
Maintaining your air conditioning system is vital to ensuring it lasts a long time and continues to run in the most efficient and safe manner possible. We advise you to schedule an air conditioning maintenance appointment annually.
Our A/C maintenance and tune-up is a complete inspection of all elements of the system including:
- Assessment and regulation of Freon. Our Technicians check to make certain that the Freon levels are set for optimal performance.
- Make sure that drains are not clogged. We flush outside condensate lines on every visit. Bacteria and water can build up in the lines that drain excess water from the system. To stop water leaking problems, it is essential to ensure these lines are not full.
- Lubrication of the motor if needed.
- Assessment of all electrical connections and controlling devices for voltage and appropriate fit.
- Calibration of the thermostat (when needed)
Residential and Commercial Air Conditioner Repair and Service
Class Act Plumbing, Heating & Air provides full service for all brands and types of air conditioning systems.
Air conditioner repairs can be the result of anything from not changing a filter to replacing a thermostat improperly. Though some repairs are easy to do and can be easily accomplished by the homeowner, extensive repairs are best left to the professionals.
If your HVAC system is under 10 years old, and is installed and maintained properly, typically the issues tend to be small and inexpensive to fix. Older air conditioners tend to have larger and more complicated issues.
Air Conditioner System Replacement
Unlike repair and maintenance, A/C replacement and installation requires lots of heavy lifting and technical expertise. An improperly installed air conditioning unit can be the cause of ongoing problems and greatly affect your comfort and lead to costly repairs. Our well-trained HVAC technicians understand how to fix all the different types of air conditioners and brands and will finish the job right the first time.
No other single system in your home plays a larger role in your comfort or how much your utility bill will be than your HVAC system. We specialize in cost-effective high-efficiency cooling solutions.
Types of Air Conditioning Systems and Components Serviced
Class Act Plumbing, Heating & Air can repair, replace or upgrade all of the following cooling systems and components:
- A/C Units
- Condenser Repair
- Fan Motor Repair
- Duct Inspection / Repair
- Recharge Units with Freon
Why Choose Class Act For Your Air Conditioning System Work?
Class Act Plumbing, Heating & Air is a certified contractor and our service professionals are up to date with their understanding of all makes and models of air conditioning units. We can provide service on ANY brand of air conditioning system.
When your system isn’t working and you call us, we will perform a total mechanical assessment and supply you with a comprehensive cost quote before starting any air conditioning system repair work.
Once you approve the quoted work, we will get your A/C equipment operating in no time flat using top quality components to ensure the best quality repair work.
Many things can go wrong with your air conditioning system, all of which should be examined and repaired by HVAC experts. If your air conditioner is repairable, you can trust Class Act Plumbing, Heating & Air to get the job done.
Count on Class Act Plumbing, Heating & Air to provide:
- Service on all designs and models
- Competitive Pricing
- Complete warranty on our work
- Comprehensive air conditioner diagnosis
When it’s hot outdoors and your equipment is not working, your life can be excruciating. Call us call us 24/7 at (916) 624-7999 for our rapid and expert emergency service. Class Act Plumbing, Heating & Air will have your A/Cunit running like new in no time at all.